Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dear You

Dear E,
I know you never love me the way you love him. I know even though you say you love me, your love for me will never be as much as your love for him. But I would like you to know that I'm craving for your love and attention, all my life. I'm not mad at you, I just want to be loved as much as he is loved. It seems that every single thing I've ever done for you is never enough.

Dear I,
I know you love me. I know it. I love you too. But can you stop blaming me for the things that I didn't do? You're never be fair to me. You expect more, but you never give me more. I only expect you to give me more.

Dear A,
I'm just saying that you are the only person that I'm jealous with. You have everything that I never have and I always want. You never know the ugly truth about life, right? They hide it from you for your own good. Everybody loves you, everybody that I always want them to love me the way they love you.

Dear God,
Thank you for giving me a life. Thank you for allowing me to meet these 3 persons that are the most valuable persons in my life. Thank you for the problems, they made me strong. I don't know about Your plan for me. But, I only want to tell You: I'm tortured here, all alone. Hiding every scar and wound behind my smile. Please, make me stronger.

2 comments:

intdastrou said...

wa wa wa..

Please God, make me stronger too :)

dezca said...

tiii ,,,
thats deep .
dan gue iri sama lo .
if it,s make you feel better .