Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Everyone

Dear everyone,

I would like to say something to all of you. It's not really that complicated, but since not everyone in this world deeply understand about this, I'm afraid that we'll be closer to the doomsday. Yeah, the doomsday that is created by the human itself, not by our God.


The nature of human is freedom. Why bothers then? Why we keep minding other people's business when our real business is not even finished yet?

Really, I know that the matter of freedom doesn't only happened in Indonesia, my lovely country, but also everywhere in the world, even USA still struggling with this issue.

But special for my country, I keep questioning why people are busy with personal matters and forget about public matters?

They keep fussing about how important a virginity is for girls, even having an idea of virginity interview in entrance exam for the high school student. On the other hand, they keep stealing others' money by doing some mark-up on school's fee, tax, and other things related to public needs.

Lately, there's an issue that makes me ashamed of being both moslem and Indonesian: LGBTIQ rights. OK, I know that this kind of issue is kinda sensitive, but we have to talk about it, sooner or later and like it or not. We can't deny them, they really exist. Just because they're different doesn't mean that we don't care about them right? Put yourself in their shoes then, how do you feel?

(to be continued)

No comments: