Saturday, September 11, 2010

Welcome September

10 September : Idul Fitri
11 September : 9-11 Tragedy
22 September : My daddy's birthday

Quite many for a month. I've been thinking about birthday present for my Dad, any ideas? He loves vintage and secondhand things, but unfortunately, the branded one. So you can kick out things like Shirt, Trousers, Pen, Watch, Bag, Wallet, Cap, and Shoes. So what's left then? Ugh.


Then, talking about my feelings, lately I've been very very very gloomy. Thanks to someone, someone. *wink sarcastically*

In Indonesia, there is a song sang by Vina Panduwinata called September Ceria (Cheerful September), I always wish that I could have that kind of September, but it all diminishes as September is the beginning of the next level of gloom. I can't tell you why, but you can look at my previous posts, those reflect it all.

My favorite quote of all time, related to my gloominess is:
The worst feeling isn’t being lonely. It’s being forgotten by someone you could never forget.



Bye, my only hope is : he/she gonna remember me, like I remember him/her.

No comments: