Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day-1

It went smooth. I was having a lot of fun, though there was an awkward moment since I have to interact while still in quarreling mode. Ah, being mature is harder than I thought. So the rest of the day went on just as smooth as baby's butt. Spending all my day attending entrepreneurship workshop, my tummy's full, got so many freebies and yes, money. Though there were a few of annoying people who keep cutting the line when we're having coffee break or lunch, and people who walk as if they're the only one that matters (which wetting my attire because the cup of tea spilled off), and et ce te ra.

The night was also amusing. Thought it would be plain boring since it's a CPA event (I don't even interested in Finance, let alone Accounting). But fortunately enough, they cover the Ethics topic, which was my favorite subject during my (active) college life. And, there were a few eye candy, yes, the dandy and preppy guys, both expatriate or Indonesian. Well, who can resists those? Clean look, Neat attire, and clean-cut. Heaven!

Then I came home. Yes, I didn't even reached home, but on my way home, the emptiness filled in. Fuck.

Guess, I have to restock my sleeping pills.

No comments: