Monday, September 24, 2012

Hanbok Experience

So I went to Korean Cultural Center last Friday. They have this regular event called "Hanbok Experience" where people can experience wearing Hanbok for around 15-20 minutes. I went with my friend; Vita and we had a blast there. This event will be held every Friday, only on the third week of every month (except there's further notice). 

Fortunately, there was also a photo and painting exhibition there, so we have a lot of pictures taken there!

Enjoy the flood of pictures!

I feel like a royal princess :3


this is my friend; Vita

both of us (according to our attire, it's like princess and her tutor or friend)

Quick fact:
I heard this from the woman who helped us wearing this Hanbok, there's meaning behind Hanbok's differences. You can see my cloth and my friend's, it's different, right? So, mine, which has longer garment on the front, is the hanbok only worn by the royal family. While Vita's was for common people (but for the middle-upper class).

The rest of it? Well, we went so crazy that we started to take so many pictures of us, if you don't mind, just scroll your browser down, but if you mind, please just close this page. LOL.

I went crazy!

trying to form "saranghae" sign together

meditation... hmm.. inner peace

After taking soooo many pictures, we finally felt so exhausted that we decided to go home. But we stopped at the campus first, and met another fellow; Reni Tok, who just finished her job interview, she look so exhausted and hungry. Haha!



So, that's it, hopefully I can post periodically. :)

No comments: