Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Selamat Ulang Tahun Mama!

Hari ini, 13 Desember 2011, Mama saya berulangtahun yang ke 51 tahun! Hore!


Mungkin hubungan gue sama mama itu gak terlihat sebagai ibu-anak, lebih ke temen. Karena itu, kita sering banget berantem. Cuma karena hal kecil kadang, kayak mama lagi kumat tekanan darah tingginya, gue yang lagi PMS, dll. And do you know what? I always do feel that maybe, she loves my brother much more than me. But it doesn't really matter anymore, all I know is that every time I'm crying, my mouth automatically calls her name. Every time. I know that I'm not as beautiful as you are, as you were, when you were young. I know you're upset because I'm fat, I don't reflect your appearance. And I know that it's because you just want me to be the best. I'm still trying, Mom. I always.. (Agh! My eyes getting wet) 


I know you seldom praise me. You always be skeptical to me every time I tell you about my accomplishment. I remember you only bought me one small pack Yuppie Candy: Hamburger one, when I got 1st rank during my elementary year. I remember you look away when I came home telling you and Dad that I got the highest TOEFL Prediction Score in my English Course during senior high school. But I know that somehow, you're proud of me. I overheard you praising me in front of family & relatives or your friends. I know. But I want to keep trying until you say it to my face that you are proud of me. You are grateful that I am your daughter.

Happy Birthday Mom, my only wish is that I can make you proud. Someday, I will, Mom.
Always take care of your health, and watch me making you proud. You'll never regret having me as your daughter.


(You know, if I suddenly write in English, that means I'm afraid to say it in Indonesian since I will feel cheesy :[)

No comments: