Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcoming the Newborn: Milo!

So, on November 11, 2011, was born a very cute guy in Palembang. His name is Camillo Fayyadh Jamail. You can call him Milo for short (cute nickname, yes?) He is the very first son of Kak Man and his wife. Just so you know, Kak Man is my cousin from my Dad's side. He was living with us for years that we consider him as sibling. Besides, he's addicted to fashion just like me. :p

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to meet this cute tiny guy face to face due to my study and internship in Jakarta. I only got the pictures from Kak man and his wife; Kak Lily. And I bet that he resembles his Daddy just too much! Haha. Anyway, he has my forehead here xD
at least he's lucky to have a pointy nose, unlike me ;(
 I want to pinch his cheeks! (>.<)

So, I guess I'm officially become an aunty now! Can't wait to meet you, soon Milo! :*

No comments: