Friday, September 21, 2012

There is a Light that Never Goes Out


I just found out that I love looking at and taking pictures of trees from below. I love the view of the branches along with the leaves and the beam of lights in the midst of branches.

And I have been so curious why I love that view so much that I realized that I have so many pictures of different trees, all taken from below.

I guess I just love how shady being under and still feel the warm from the ray of lights.

I also love to see the pattern. I love seeing the branches. Well, it's different for every tree, even the same species.

It's similar to human. We're all the same, yet so different. Each one was created unique. We may take different path of life. We may grow, while others wither... We may have so many leaves, while others fall.

And I think that it tries to tell us something.

That beneath the dark, you will still find a light.

No comments: