Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Currently Sick

Sorry to say, but, I just want to let you my blog readers know that I'm sick. I still don't know exactly what my sickness is. I have been suffering in high fever and cold all day long. It's like a shift. In the morning I have fever, afternoon I'm shivering, then in the night I have my upper body very hot and cold feet. zzz.

me in the bed

Sounds like my body really needs a long maintenance, but, do you know what? My mid term examination is coming on the 15th of October, which is going to be 2 days from now! shit. So I decide to take plenty of rest and will take a blood test tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, buddies! I'm already tired in this 3 days just laying on the bed without any energy to do anything. Hope that the result of the blood test won't be dengue fever or typhoid. zzz. Noooooooooo..Not Typhoid anymore!!! I had suffered in Typhoid for 4 times in my life! No typhooid anymore, please. :(



WISH ME GET WELL SOON!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

get well soon sweetheart... <3

aiuemocha said...

yeah. get well soon. as soon as you can :D