Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Current Obsessions

These days, I always drool over the fashion things. There are so many cute things on the Internet, fashion magazine, and girls magazine. Of course I can't afford the original one, I mean if I want that Herve Ledger Bondage Dress by Max Azria, I just keep it in my deep heart (LOL).

Speaking of magazine, I just heard that Seventeen Indonesia is closed and the last edition is the September edition with Katy Perry as the cover. Ooh, poor then, I always love Seventeen because it shows us the diversity of human (the choice of model, which is varies from the skinny one to the a-little bit fat). Besides, Seventeen always put the body image issue and keep encouraging the girls to be proud of themself. OK, we will miss you so much, Seventeen Indonesia. Bubye!

OK, back to the current topic, I want to share about my current obsessions in fashion. Here is the list:

Black BikerJacket
Black Long Sleeved Mini Dress
Statement TightsAnyone willing to buy me one? :p

2 comments:

aiuemocha said...

kasian yaa majalahnya tutup... btw, perasaan aku dulu, kk pernah ikut2an gadsam deh. hahaha :p

Istiarina Putri said...

ah, prasaan lu aje. :p
thanks for leaving a comment :)