Friday, July 2, 2010

Sin (s)

Every human has his own sin (s).
Even though they've tried hard to hide it, they still have it.


I have so many sins, even much.
I admit it, and I live with it.
I try hard not to do it, but doesn't mean I deny it.

Sin is one of the many of human's characteristics.
It makes human, human.

Without it, you're not human, you're an angel. But you're still human (physically).


Sins are made to be done by human.
Not without a reason.
I believe every little thing in this world, dead or alive, has its own reason to be exist.

And so does Sin.

How about you?

2 comments:

Nananana said...

samaaa

kalo saja kao tauu betapa banyak dosakuu

mungkin tak mau kenal lagi hoho

Allah maha pengampun, dengan harapan itulah gw masi bisa senyum skrg :D

Istiarina Putri said...

hahaha, tapi kayaknya banyakan dosa gw na
*loh kok jadi banyak-banyakan dosa?
:p

iya na, semoga dosan2 gw diampunin, amiin :)