Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here It Comes My Man

  • He is a dentist-to-be
  • He is allergic to crustacean
  • He is silly
  • He loves toycam
  • He loves cats, while I love dogs
  • We love to go out together (without even both of us taking a bath)
  • We love to spend times doing thrift-shopping or just reading mangas together
  • We love to mock and laugh at people
  • He comes to my house almost everyday during my holiday in Palembang
  • He never bothers if I haven't take a bath for 3 days
  • He never bothers whether I gain a weight
  • He rarely mad at me
  • He is dependable on almost everything
  • He is my first boyfriend that can steal my dad's heart
  • He mingles with my world (my friends, my family)
  • He loves me the way I am


2007

2008


2009

new year: 2010

last holiday: early September

Tabby and him

Thank you for all those years. You are my love, my friend, and also my brother.
Forgive all my selfishness. Let's keep this love a lifetime, cause forever doesn't exist.

No comments: