Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Trip To Punti Kayu


OK, actually I already wanted to post this a loooooong time ago, but I just have the chance to post it to this blog now (some of the pics from my Yashica 35-ME are already uploaded it here). On the 3rd semester's holiday, one of my besties; Vita, came to Palembang for a holiday. She stayed in her uncle's home for two weeks. And for one night, she came for a sleepover in my house.

The day before, we went to a recreational area (some kind of tourism forest and wildlife reserve) in Palembang named Punti Kayu. I was really excited since it was my first time to be there after about 17 years (when I was a child my mom took me there once). Actually, Punti Kayu is not famous because of its variety of wildlife reserve and the forest, but for its reputation as the place for the lovers (-__-"), but the filthy one.
OK, forget about that nasty things done by many couples here, I would like to share some of the photos taken by Yoko. You're a great photographer dear!

Tips:
Bridge gives you the best experience and has the best view (so you can watch some lovers there (~.~"))

buying the entrance ticket to the 'mini' zoo

orangutan

Yoko :)

I can't stand seeing this bear all alone in its cage :(

Swan

Vita the photographer

Taking a pic of myself

This tree is really strange, don't know whether it's snake-look-alike or alligator-look-alike

















High school couple spotted there (=__=")





See you later in Palembang, Vita!

No comments: