Saturday, October 2, 2010

Letters to You (Part. 1)

Dear You,

How are You there? Are you fine? Are you eating well? How's life there? Do you miss me?

I'm fine here, like a real... Fine. At least I'm still alive and can fake a smile almost everyday. I keep thinking of you every minutes of my life here, can't even think clear sometimes. Did I ever crossed your mind? Because for me it happens all the time. I know that you must be busy there with all your work, so please take care of your health and mind. Avoid being exhausted too many times and eat regularly, and healthily.


If you don't mind, I would like to tell you about my life here, living alone but hopefully never gets lonely. I'm now on my 5th semester and the college life is getting busier than ever. Since the batch 2010 are already here, so the campus is getting crowded. I'm so happy to meet another people from the same hometown . Then, This semester's subjects are also interesting, though we got so many assignments then :( .


Oh, before I forget, looks like I will be able to visit you in the end of January 2011 or in February 2011. I'm thrilled just to think that I'm going to meet you! Pray for my arrival there, please. *finger crossed*


Last thing I need to say to you is:


Please never forget about me, because the worst thing for me is not being lonely, it's being forgotten by someone you could never forget.


*This letter is an open-letter which means that "You" can be everyone, but also can be no one (imaginary)

No comments: