Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Wishlist

After going for a girls' night out with my girls, I just find out that I really wants this things below:

Eye Make Ups
I want it all: Eyeliner, Defining Eyeliner, Kohl Eyeliner, Liquid Eyeliner, Eyebrow Pencil, everything to beautify my eyes. And since my budget is tight, so I just hope that I can afford it all by choosing Revlon, it's quite affordable and the quality is not below standards. I guess it will be suitable for a frugal student like me.





Beautiful Necklace from Forever 21
I saw this gorgeous necklace at Forever 21 in Grand Indonesia, and from the first time I saw it, I already know that it is for me! But the price is a little bit expensive for me now, since I'm jobless. But I do think that the price is worth the design and quality. Hope that I will be able to have it, soon!


And this is what I've bought yesterday at F21 Grand Indonesia, since I didn't plan to buy anything there (it was the celebration of one of my girls' birthday: Dinda), but I'm truly in love with this earring. Actually it has many colors like: Red, White, Yellow, and Tosca Green, but I do think that Black will be suitable for all occasions. :)

Hope that I can get all of them before my birthday comes! *fingers crossed*

No comments: