Tuesday, October 18, 2011

21

Another birthday post from me. Hehehe.

I'm grateful yet this might be my saddest birthday, ever.

I know they do not mean to do this, but yes, I'm disappointed.

My Dad call me to say happy birthday and promise to call me again since my Mom wanted to congratulate me too. But yes, no more calls until now.

And someone is really disappointing. How could that person give me something that belongs to that person-whom-I-hate-the-most. I love that it's something that person give me, but I can't deny that I'm really sad that that person give me something that related to that God-damned person.


I don't know. Maybe it takes time.

Anyway, I got nude lipstick, crayon eye liner, and a cardigan this year. hehehe, thanks to my best friends! 

I am officially 21 and it's legal to do so many things! ~

wish me a very happy year!

No comments: