Saturday, November 19, 2011

On the Night Like This

On the night like this,

Where the weather is too nice to get to sleep to,
I remember every single happy things
Happened to me.

I remember,

When my dad came home and ask me about my day with his bright bright eyes.
Though I know that he's been out all day without eating.
Because he wants to eat at home.

When I look at the candid pictures I've taken at my mom.
Her eyes tell me everything. Every single thing, that she tried to hide from anyone.

When my brother ask me sincerely about how I've been doing. How's my life. Then he laugh. And I know that it's real.

And right now,

I'm lying on my bed. All alone. In the dark room of mine. 2x2.5 room. Thinking about them. My precious ones.

And my pillow's all wet. Then I know that the tears falling.

I miss you.
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: